Registration for Winter Session 2014 is now open!
Join us to start your New Year with physical and mental health!
Registration for Sunset Yoga Center’s next eight week session of classes is now available on the website. Winter Session 2014 will be eight weeks long and run from January 6 – March 2.
We have several class schedule changes, a new four week Intro Series and we are excited to announce the return of the core stability classes taught by Julie Burtis, DPT.
Here are the details:
- Julie Burtis will be offering a core stability level 1 class on Thursday evenings from 7:30-8:30pm. The first class will be Janary 9th. Julie is a physical therapist.
- Lisa Incognito is offering Yoga Intro Series. This class is designed for beginners who need/want a shorter class. The class will meet four Sunday evenings from 5:00-6:00pm. The first class will be January 12th.
- Nina Pileggi will offer a new level 1 class Thursdays at 4:00pm.
- Sally Hoesing will offer a new level 1/2 class Fridays at 10:00am.
- The back care class will be on hiatus indefinately.
As usual, we are offering a first class free to those new to Sunset Yoga Center during the first week of the session. The free class offer is for level 1 and the gentle classes. We would be very grateful if you could send a friend, co-worker, or family member our way! You can send them to this link to sign up for a free class, or they can just show up at the class of their choice.
Other offerings for winter session include:
- Postpartum workshop for new moms, Sunday January 26th taught by our prenatal yoga teacher, Sally Hoesing
- Yoga for Depression and Anxiety Workshop Saturday February 8th, taught by Nina Pileggi
- Marla Apt will be joining us in April
We hope you can join us for winter yoga or core classes! Thank you as always for being part of our community.