Late Spring Session Runs April 29 – June 23
Late Spring session will be eight weeks long. We are excited to be able to offer a core stability level 1 class in the evenings. Join Julie Burtis, DPT on Thursdays at 7:30pm for core 1 classes. There will also be a core 1 class at 10:30am Friday morning.
Here is a summary of changes to the schedule starting Monday April 29:
- The Monday 7:30pm class will be taught by David Berson
- The Tuesday 7:30pm class will be taught by Lisa Incognito
- New Core Stability level 1 class Thursday 7:30pm
- New Core Stability level 1 class Friday 10:30am
- The Sunday 10:15am class will become a level 2 class
- The Sunday noon gentle class will be come a level 1 class.
Please note that there will be no classes on Monday May 27th due to Memorial Day. All other classes that weekend will take place.
The prenatal yoga class is going strong and will continue for late spring session.
Also new for us is our updated and revamped website! Our new website now works on mobile devices and tablets, has more information, and shows a weekly or monthly view of classes, workshops and events. Thank you to Lynn for creating this beautiful website.
We hope you can join us for late spring yoga classes!