Late Fall Session Registration is Open.
Join us to stay stress free and healthy as the holidays approach!
Registration for Sunset Yoga Center’s next eight week session of classes is now available on the website. Late Fall Session will be eight weeks long and run from October 28th to December 22nd.
We have several class schedule changes, a new yoga basics class and we are excited to announce the return of the core stability classes taught by Julie Burtis, DPT.
Here are the details:
- Julie Burtis will be offering a core stability level 1 class on Tuesday evenings from 7:30-8:30pm. The first class will be October 29th. Julie is a physical therapist.
- Lisa Incognito is offering Yoga Basics. This class is designed for beginners who need a shorter class. The class will meet five Friday evenings from 5:30-6:30pm. The class will meet November 1, 8, 22 and December 6 and 13.
- Nuvana’s Tuesday morning level 1 class will start 15 minutes later. It will be from 8:45-10:15am.
- Nuvana’s Tuesday morning level 3 class will start at 10:30am and will be 90 minutes long.
As usual, we are offering a first class free to those new to Sunset Yoga Center during the first week of the session. The free class offer is for level 1, yoga basics, back care and gentle classes. We would be very grateful if you could send a friend, co-worker, or family member our way! You can send them to this link to sign up for a free class, or they can just show up at the class of their choice.
Other offerings for late fall session include:
- Home Practice workshop Saturday November 2nd.
- Visiting teacher Janet MacLeod from the Iyengar Yoga Institute of San Francisco
- Thanksgiving Day class with Amy Duncan – work off those calories!
- Winter Solstice class in late December
We hope you can join us for late fall yoga or core classes! Thank you as always for being part of our community.