The 2013 Fall Session schedule has been posted and fall registration is open. We welcome all new students, continuing students, and those who took the summer off!
Fall Session at Sunset Yoga Center will start Tuesday September 3rd and end Sunday October 27th. The session will be eight weeks long. Please note we are close August 18th-September 2nd.
Here are the changes to the schedule:
- The back care yoga class returns to the schedule at a new time. Nuvana will be teaching the back care class on Thursday evenings from 7:30-8:30pm.
- Amy’s Sunday early afternoon gentle class returns. This class will be from noon to 1pm on Sundays.
- Amy returns to teach her Sunday 10:15am level 1/2 class
- Nina will be offering a four week pranayama class Thursday afternoons from 4:30pm – 5:30pm. Click here
for more information on this class.
- The core classes will return for late fall session
Other important notes for fall session:
- Classes will not be held on Monday September 2nd in observance of Labor Day
- Sunday class on September 15 are cancelled due to the Rebecca Lerner workshop
If we haven’t seen you for a while, now is the perfect opportunity to get back on the mat. If you’ve been practicing regularly but are looking for a fresh challenge, consider adding another class, trying the next level or taking a workshop. And remember, you are always welcome to drop in! Register for fall classes here.
First Class Free for Beginners September 3 – September 9
Beginning students new to Sunset Yoga Center can try their first Back Care, Gentle or Level 1 class free. This is a chance to try yoga classes with no obligation. So bring a friend, family member or co-worker to class the week of September 3rd so they can see what yoga is all about. We truly appreciate current student referrals. Register for a free class here. Free class link
Sunset Yoga Center appreciates you and your continued attendance at our classes! We hope to see you in class this fall.